Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You make my heart sing.

Well it's that time. Time for musicccc! One of my favorite topics! Well it says to put my iPod on shuffle, and I'm definitely already in bed and too lazy to get my iPod out of my purse so I will use Spotify to help me! Here it goes!

"I'll meet you halfway"-The Partridge Family. I grew up on this stuff. My mom had the CD of their greatest hits and I fell in love with it.

"Farewell"-Rihanna. Her new album is genius!

"The heart of the matter"-India.Arie. I fell in love with her when I saw her on Oprah. I wanted everything she'd ever sung! This song is no different. LOVE it.

"Run Everytime"-Gavin DeGraw His new album is also brilliant.

"I know it's today"-Shrek The Musical I saw a youtube video of this and couldn't stop watching. I love the harmonies.

"Such Great Heights" -The Postal Service Honestly? I just downloaded the whole Grey's Anatomy album and this was on it. I was so infatuated with this song!

"Just a kiss"-Lady Antebellum I'm obsessed with this because of Grace.

"Nine People's Favorite Thing"-[Title of Show] I wanted to learn every word of this last semester. And I did.

"Move On"-Natalie Weiss LOVE anything she touches/sings/breathes.

"Pumped Up Kicks"-Foster The People It makes me think of my Scott. And I like that.

And there you have it folks! My music :)

xoxox, Lisha

No comments: