Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 6

Something that makes me happy? There are so many things!!!

Let's start with the obvious, shall we?I'm just kidding. Even though this llama is pretty cute!


But a lot of things make me happy....so here we go :)


This is my mommy. And she's wonderful. And I love her. :)



This is Arryn! She's my best friend :)

These people are the greatest people on the planet. I love them with all of my heart will go on.
This is my roomie Grace. I love her collages. And her rants about life. And everything pretty much!

This is my Scott. He's the smartest, most talented, best friend anyone could ask for. I love him to pieces and then some :) He's just infinite.

This is Tim!!! He's so freaking talented it's insane. And He's also one of the funniest people I know. Thanks Pocket Tim....for everything :)

Last but certainly not least....


This is the Kelton. He's wonderful in pretty much every way :) And definitely makes me happy :)


I'm a lucky girl to have so many wonderful people around me to make me smile :)

xoxox, Lisha



1 comment:

Sterling Anderson said...

Lisha I just love you! =] Keep being amazing and being you! =]