Sunday, January 22, 2012

Uh, What?

So today, it says favorite movie. But I'm pretty sure I already did that....So today I will do my favorite quote. I do have a lot of faves, so I'll try to do all of them.

"Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them."

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."-E.E. Cummings

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be."

"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why."-Mark Twain

"Life is too short to spend with people who suck the happiness out of you."

"Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans."

"And in that moment I swear, we were infinite."-Perks

"I'm just a girl. Standing in front of a boy. Asking him to love her."

"Baby, I'm gonna treat you so nice you're never gonna let me go."-Pretty Woman

"I never treated you like a prostitute."
"You just did"-Pretty Woman


A few of them at least :)

XOXOX, Lisha


No comments: