Monday, January 23, 2012

Learn something new everyday!

I try at least. To learn something new everyday, that is. Like today. I learned that when your sleep schedule is off, you wake up just as your math class is starting. And when you don't look to see if you have a pen or pencil before you leave, you won't have one. And that sucks. Yesterday I learned what it was to wake up at 2 pm. I'm not proud of that. But it happened. So everyday I learn something new. It's human. It's okay to not know everything now....or ever. I think that's why God brings people in our lives. To teach us new things. To help us know the world better. To relate to each other. Because honestly, I think we're more alike than we think we all are.

So things I've learned:

You can't go into ANY relationship thinking you will change someone. (Best advice my mom every gave me.)

When in doubt, say "Hello" anyway. You never know how much that might mean to someone.

It's okay to feel beautiful. You are.

Laughing is truly the best medicine. If you can't laugh at yourself, you've missed the point.

Compliments are the best present.

Lipgloss does in fact make you feel better about your current situation.

A phone call to your parental units is sometimes all you need.

It's not the end of the world....you'll know when it is.

All you need is Love.

xoxox, Lisha

1 comment:

Michael S Johnson said...

Tears. I love learning from your. <3