Thursday, January 19, 2012

Photogenic

Not to be cocky or full of myself, but I have always been pretty photogenic. I love having my picture taken. I love taking funny, pretty, or ridiculous/nonsense pictures. I love editing as well. I love it all I guess :) So I couldn't pick just one favorite picture of myself.....
And they're all big. I wanted it that way.

This was taken at Weber State with my best friends Austin and Taylor. I was backstage and we were hiding from Austin....it might take you awhile to realize where I am. ;)




Me and my Bestie Arryn. This was taken while waiting for a train to go to Salt Lake one summer night. I honestly don't know why I love it so much. But it's one of my favorites of my and her :)




This is one of my FAVORITE pictures of myself. It was taken on a Sunday in the summer of 2010. Arryn and I were on our way to church and we were just looking too gorgeous that day :) (Also, this probably doesn't even matter, but I had just tried a new mascara that day and I loved it. Look how long my lashes are!!)

xoxo, Lisha

No comments: