Monday, January 30, 2012

I wish I wish with all my heart...

Today is 3 wishes. Random. Well I try to live my life in such a way that I am happy all the time. Because it gets kind of old when people are constantly saying things like "I'll be happy when..." I think life is all about the moments. The good ones. The sad ones. The ones that you think won't top the next one.

So I guess if I had to choose....

1. I wish that everyone would get along with each other. That people were more genuine. And they had personalities.

2. I wish people really knew how beautiful they were. I wish girls didn't think they had to act stupid around boys. I wish people were supportive when other people did well.

3. I wish I had the money to travel anywhere at any given time. I could go anywhere I wanted at a moments notice. That would be beautiful. :)

Beautiful and Under traveled, xoxoxox

Lisha

1 comment:

Candace said...

I love all of these... you are a great write Lish!