Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 9

A picture of my best friend? I have like a million! And I already did that for my things that make me happy....So instead, I will write what they have taught me.

Arryn Glines. She's the best! :) She's taught me how to make and keep goals. She gets what she wants not matter what and is such an example to me e'ry day. ;)

Charlotta Jane. She's my cousin, so I'm stuck with her....just kidding ;) Charlotta has taught me that it's okay to laugh at silly things. And that it's okay not to like vegetables. And it's okay to be beautiful. She's just pretty much perfect. (Do you know what?!)

Scott Zaborski. I couldn't even fit in a million blogs what he's taught me. But I'll try. Scott has taught me what being infinite means. That feeling when everything is perfect. And you don't think any other moment can top it, but it does. He's taught me what it means to really read a book. He's taught me how to play Mario Party....the list really could go on and on.

Michael Johnson. He's taught me that it's okay to be smart. It's okay to be vulnerable. It's okay to love. Anyone. I love him so much for that. (And miss him so much.)

Kelton Wells. Oh Kelty. I love him:) Kelton has taught me what it means to be dedicated to something. He gives 110% to everything he does and that is amazing to me.

Farrah Nelson. Farrah has taught me how to laugh and to not take myself too seriously. I can always count on her to laugh with me even when I'm stressed or whatever! She's wonderful :)

Sterling Anderson. Has taught me how to be passionate about what I want. To see him perform is such an awesome experience because you can tell it's what he was meant to do. It's so beautiful to know a person like him.

Grace Wilson. Grace has taught me how to be an individual. She marches to the beat of her own drummer and that is so rare to find. I found her at the exact right time in my life and haven't been the same since.

Tim Swensen. Tim has taught me how to be too cool for school. He's seriously one of the smartest people I know, and he acts like it's not big deal. He's such a hard worker and is willing to help me whenever I need it. :)

Austin Hull. Austin has taught me how to be humble. We started off kind of rocky, but he was humble enough to be my friend under some tough circumstances. And for that I will be forever grateful.

Taylor Knuth. Taylor is one of a kind and I'm so grateful for him in my life. He has taught me that it's okay to be talented. He's amazing! He's taught me it's okay to go for what you want. He's taught me how to be happy. I will forever love him for that.

xoxo, Lisha

1 comment:

Michael S Johnson said...

Tears. I love all of these. But mine is definitely the best. duh. Winning.