Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I miss everything.

Something I miss.....
Well, when I'm at school I miss all my friends at home. When I'm at home I miss all my friends at school. I just want everyone in one place so I can have you all to myself. That would work out just fine.
I miss when I was kid and spent summers in Canada. I miss thinking that the summer was 6 months long. I miss being able to play hands up stands up. (I was so good at those cherry bombs!) I miss spending the whole day outside because I was a kid, and that's what kids were supposed to do. I miss all my firsts. My first date, My first kiss, My first time to hold hands with someone for real. I think I just miss those butterflies that come with that. That "I'm so excited I might jump out of my skin" feeling.

It's too good.

xoxox, Lisha

No comments: