Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm looking forward to...

This one is kind of hard. I don't know if I'm supposed to be looking forward to something in the near future, or something far away. Well I guess I'm looking forward to the opening of the show we're currently working on, which is See How They Run. I think it's going to be a blast when it all comes together. (I love the people I get to see everyday at rehearsals.) But in the future future? I'm looking forward to adventures with the love of my life. I'm looking forward to little chubby Lisha's running around. I'm looking forward to buying my wedding dress. To have a career that I LOVE. I guess I just always here people say "I'll be happy when..." And the truth is, I feel so blessed to be happy right now. Because I am so happy right now. I have everything anyone could want. Sure, there are things I want, but I have everything I need....and then some. So I'll look forward to my future, but be so graciously happy right now.


xoxox, Lisha

No comments: