Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So many.

Today is a good day. Perhaps my favorite day. It's the day I get to show the world my favorite picture of my best friend. But I couldn't pick just one....and you know what? I don't have to! It's my very own blog. So here we go :)

This is Mr. R. Scott Zaborski. He's my best friend. And this is my favorite favorite favorite picture of him. Every time I see it, it just brings me joy. He's amazing. He worked at Ice Berg okay? Don't mess with him.

Bethany Rose. My bestie. I LOVE THIS PHOTO! She's beautiful all the days. In every sense of the word.  And this just proves it. 

This is The Kelton. He's pretty much the best boyfriend a girl could have. I love this picture because we hadn't known each other very long but we were in a drive through taking all sorts of pictures. And I remember thinking how gorgeous he was. And I still do :) 



Oh My Michael. This was last summer. In Price. By a certain fountain I believe. :) I could try to say in words  how much I love him, but that would probably take a lifetime. And I would most certainly forget something. Love you.

Arryn. Girl! She is so gorgeous!!! I love this picture because she had just gotten her eyebrows done in Virginia by her Asian lady. :) Lol the things I remember. But she's my best fran! Whenever I go home we end up just laughing over everything. And I love that :) 

Pocket Tim! This guy is so freaking talented it's insane!!! I love this picture of him because he was wearing those pants that his bum looked so cute in ;) Love you Tim! 

The Wife. Can't forget her!! Grace my roomie :) Many good talks, nerd sessions, and online TV watching happened with this beautiful girl. Love her so much! 


xoxoxo, Lisha


No comments: