Monday, May 14, 2012

Again.

I hate to do this. Scratch that. Hahaha See what I did there? I love to do this. I believe it's time for another blog challenge.  So here we go.


So that's me. I love my eyes in this picture. I think it's really important to love yourself. Or to point out your pretty features. And sometimes it's okay to point out the ones you don't think are pretty too. They are what makes you, you. Okay so my day was pretty ordinary. I got up late, got ready, talked to Bethany, talked to Scott, and gave my sister a haircut. Then I went to the store with Mom and helped with dinner. She and I then watched the season Finale of Smash....and OH MY LIFE! SO GREAT. And now I'm packing up to leave and not wanting to really. :( This always happens to me.  But such is life right? Well I better get to packing! Thank goodness for Spotify! 



xoxoxo, Lisha 

No comments: