Thursday, May 17, 2012

Looking Back


Day 5 A photo of yourself 2 years ago 





I'm not really sure if I was supposed to give an explanation of the photo or not. But I keep forgetting that I can do whatever I want. So I will. This photo was taken the summer of 2010. My best friend Arryn and I were on our way to church and were looking too freaking cute. Also, it was the first day I had used my new mascara and I was in love. I love everything about this photo. I love the purple in my hair. My haircut. How tan I look. And how brown my eyes look. I think people sometimes forget that it's okay to feel beautiful. To feel sexy. To feel good feelings about themselves. And if I do one thing on this planet, I hope it's to make people realize that they are beautiful. 


xoxo, Lisha 

No comments: