Thursday, May 24, 2012

My mom's an Avon Lady

Day 11 What's in your makeup bag

Probably my favorite bag ever. I LOVE MAKEUP! Any kind. Any color. I love it all. I am kind of picky about what I use on myself, but it doesn't have to be designer brand by any means. I think if a product works, it just works. So here are some of my staples.

Liquid eyeliner is a must for me. I like to play with metallics sometimes, but basic black is always a favorite. This new eyeliner pen is really cool and I'm liking it alot. 

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! I don't have super long lashes, so this helps mine out A TON! Beauty.

Hard Candy is honestly one of my favorite brands for makeup. I love their eye shadow and blush so much. Great colors all the days! This is a bronzer and I love how soft it is and how it just gives me kind of that glow  without making me look fake tan. 

One of my all time favorite foundations. I love the color and how soft if makes my skin feel. 

I had never heard of this until my mom gave it to me. I love that is has an sunscreen in it and it has made my skin glorious!! 

I didn't put any eye shadow on here because it would take FOREVER to tell you all the ones that I love. It's my favorite thing to do!!! Just know that I love a bunch :) 


xoxo, Lisha 

No comments: