Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 7 An Updo...Of the wedding variety

So you would think that this post is every girls dream. A picture of you dream wedding. But honestly, when I think of my dream wedding I get a little overwhelmed. I think about all the things that I like, and all the things I love. And all of things I want incorporated into my special day. So my poor future hubsand (Yes I meant to do that) who is out there somewhere, will just have to have patience. Lots and lots of patience.

So I love the colors on the cake...but I Want cupcakes! So a mix between the two would be perfect...

I have a secret love of Pearls. :)







I want to wear Sparkly Converse under a huge dress!
But when it comes down to it, I guess it doesn't really matter what's at my wedding...as long as it's here :)

Every Princess deserves to get married in her Castle


xoxo, Lisha




No comments: