Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 1 - The Mullet



Okay world, here I go! I'm about to start my 30 Day Blog Challenge. I will admit I am a little nervous because I just started a 30 Day Picture Challenge on Facebook. So pretty much I'm feeling....challenged!


So I wanna write what I know. And I know hair. I love it. I love the challenge it gives me. (Though I complain about it at times.... ;) Therefore I will name my blog posts after different hairstyles that I love. ....Or love to hate :)





The mullet. If you know me, you know that I always have something to say when I see a mullet walking around. But here's a little secret. I love them. And I think that whoever started it was a genius!





So....Day 1 A photo of you and how your day was
(See above for photo!)

And I had a pretty okay day. I went to the gas station and got a Coke Zero. Raise the roof.

(Props if you know where that quote came from!)

2 comments:

Kailee said...

It's from Easy A! Haha I love your hair, lish! You are so gorgeous! :)

Jess said...

Ummm . . . your eyeshadow is divine.