Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 4 The Pixie

So today I chose the Pixie because it's on of my favorite haircuts ever! And I'm talking about my favorite people....so it just works :)



Okay So today is the day of Best Friends! I have so many! Here we go!


So this is my Farrah. She's so wonderful. I can tell her everything :) And was one of my first friends here in Price. I love her to pieces. And not just because she has a penguin guest room either....


This is my Scottothon! Scotty would write a paper for anyone! We write them all of the time. He's one of the most interesting people I know, with a really big heart. And I can make him laugh. :) Which makes for some fun nights here in Price, America!


This is my Arryn. She's like my other half and I love her more than life!!!! We're such good friends that she even finishes my....(Right now she's saying sentences)

This is My Michael. He's pretty much the bomb.com and I love him with all of heart.


This is my Taylor and Austin. They are amazing. I love them so much! And they love me...which makes it a pretty sweet deal :)




So this is My Sterling. He's pretty much talented beyond belief. I love him so much. Especially when we just burst out laughing for no reason :)

Last but not least, this is My Kelty. To say he's amazing would be an understatement. Grandpa is the kind of guy that would do anything for anyone. I'm so glad we're friends!

1 comment:

Kelt said...

Haha! I wanted to use this picture too, but I couldn't get on facebook to retrive it. I'm glad you used it. :)