Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 3- The Rachel


Okay so my perfect first date? So many options.... Let's we catch the Red Eye to Paris. Have a little appetizer at a French bistro, go to a Paris McDonalds, and for dessert? Of course some Creme Brulee at the Eiffel Tower! (Spell check?)


Well they said perfect right? :) My idea of perfect is probably different from other people's. I love all the the little things. My door opened, when he knows my drink order, when he holds my hand just because. I love a good conversation. I don't care if it's over a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich on a picnic in the rain as long as I'm having a blast.


Or ya know what? It's even all the little things that go WRONG! Like when we get lost or the night just doesn't go as planned. As long as we're together....I could care less what we are doing.


So about the hair cut mentioned....it's The Rachel! Jennifer Anniston had it for awhile on Friends and it was pretty popular. I've always loved this haircut because it's pure style. It was iconic! Love it!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Just in case you are wondering. . . I had this haircut in 7th grade. I was pretty much the coolest middle-schooler EVER.

I also had my first kiss in 7th grade. Coincidence? I think not.

Michael S Johnson said...

I LOVE the Rachel. I think it's classy and flirty and beauty all rolled up into a big fat stylish boll of goodness.

The end.