Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 5 The A line



So today is Day 5- A picture of yourself two years ago. I don't really know how I feel about this! It's so weird to think that 2 years ago, my life was different. Like drastically. I didn't know about anyone's sexuality. Or that finding out about other people's sexuality could change my life so much. I didn't think that life could get any better. I didn't know who I would meet that would change my life. I didn't realize that high school wasn't everything. I didn't know that I was beautiful.



Now I still don't have all the answers and I still don't know how my life is going to turn out. But I finally figured out that I was beautiful. And that's okay.

xoxoxo, Lisha





P.S. I chose the A line because that's what haircut I have in this picture :)

1 comment:

Michael S Johnson said...

I feel like person you were two years ago and the person I was two years ago were not ready for each other. But we are definitely ready now. I'm so glad you know how beautiful you are. Your confidence gives everyone around you (especially this guy) confidence. I love ya! :D