Monday, June 11, 2012

Everyday I'm Shufflin'....

Day 27 Put your iPod on shuffle. List the 10 songs that come up.
              Spotify Account


1. Falling Slowly-Once the Musical
SUCH A GORGEOUS SONG!!! IN LOVE!

2.See I'm smiling-Last 5 Years
Classic. Beauty. Love.

3.Not Over You-Gavin DeGraw
 I'm slightly obsessed. So honest. Love his voice.

4.Settlin'-SugarLand
I love her voice. And this song is soooo catchy. Good for summer drive.

5.It's magic-Doris Day
There is nothing better than this woman. Classic love.

6.Call it off-Tegan and Sara
I love their stuff. It's different but so genuine.

7.How I Could Just Kill A Man-Charlotte Sometimes
Her voice is so unique and I get obsessed sometimes.

8.Waiting for my chance to come-Noah and The Whale
I LOVE THESE GUYS! And this song is sooooo beautiful. I love how they fit words to melodies.

9.Singing Sisters feat. Sylvie Nawasadio & Sabine Kabongo-Zap Mama
I have no idea what this song is really about. But it sounds awesome.

10.Can't go back now-The Weepies
I don't know what it is about this band....but they sing my heart.


xoxox, Lisha


No comments: