Tuesday, June 5, 2012

20 isn't enough

Day 23  20 Facts about you


No one can possibly get to know me in 20 facts....But here we go.

1. I was born in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. One day I want to move there.
2. I love smoothies/icees/slurpees of any kind.
3. I treat friends like they are family, and get extremely possessive at times.
4. I love cupcakes and wanted them at my wedding before it was the cool thing to do.
5. I was raised on Country music and still listen to it occasionally. 
6. My hair changes constantly. I get bored.
7. I prefer silver over gold.
8. I think any time spent at DisneyLand is productive.
9. Diet Coke is my drink of choice.
10. I don't wear makeup for anyone else, I love doing it. So I do.
11. In-N-Out is possibly my favorite burger place.
12. I love holding hands.
13. Photography is one of my many hobbies. I love editing too.
14. I get attached to people really easy. So when they break my heart, it's really hard to deal with.
15. Breakfast for Dinner will always be my favorite.
16. I notice people's hair way too often.
17. When I am a mom, I hope my house is the hang out party house.
18. I love music and have to have it on while I drive, clean, and do random activities.
19. I hate my feet. 
20. One of my favorite things to do is to be out of breath because I've been laughing so hard.

xoxo, Lisha 

No comments: