Saturday, December 17, 2011

With her permission.

So With the permission of my beautiful and talented cousin, I am able to let you in on a little secret. She writes beautiful poetry. And I came upon this poem of hers the other day.

Right Here, Right Now

Here I am.
Here I stand.
Right here, right now.

I do not know where I’ll be
In two weeks or even in two years.
But I am here.
Right here, right now.

I cant live in the future,
I cant live in the past,
I live in this moment.
Come awhile and stay with me.
--Charlotta Leung-Wo

Something about this just stayed with me. I want that. And I'm living that right now. My life is one big question mark. But sometimes right now, I just need that time.
That time to breathe and say "I'm okay." So thank you Charlotta. It was just what I needed.

No comments: