Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 3

So Day 3 is called "Your first Love" And that can be really scary to talk about with the world....or your Facebook Friends. ;) But Here we go.

My First love. Definitely would be Diet Coke. Or pie. Or Mickey Mouse. Scratch that! It's Prince Charming from Cinderella. He was perfect! He even returned her shoe at the end. If that's not true love, I don't know what is. ;)

Okay in all seriousness, I'm not sure what constitutes as a person's first love. Because I could talk about the person I had a crush for what seemed like forever before he noticed me. Or the guy I thought loved me back, but not really...

I know what I'll do. I'll talk about the man that is mine right this very minute :) He's my best friend that I can tell everything to. And he has the most wonderful blue eyes I've ever seen. And when he said he loved me for the first time, it was the most amazing feeling in the world. :) Yeah. That's my first love.

3 comments:

Candace said...

I wanna see pictures! I don't have Facebook it's hard to keep up!

TheScarletLetters said...

I. Love. This. And I know who you're talking about. I'm so happy for you both, and I miss you both dearly!

Sterling Anderson said...

<3 loves!