Wednesday, December 28, 2011

LishKishBish

Okay folks it's day 2! So far my blog challenge is going so well :) Okay well today is the meaning behind my blog name, which is LishKishBish.blogspot.com.
It's actually a nickname I had in junior high. Everyone (well almost everyone) since I can remember has called me Lish. My mom and basically my second mother, Kate, have called me Lish-ba-gish since I was a baby. So, Lish, just kind of stuck. In Junior high my friend Mauri, Kailee, and Candace, I believe, (It was so long ago!!) were talking about nicknames and how sometimes the actual nickname was longer than the person's name. So they thought it was super funny to add to the nickname that I already had. So it turned out to be LishKishBish.

There ya go hahaha. Sorry it's not more interesting ;)

xoxoxox,Lisha

2 comments:

Candace said...

Ok I love this! Brought back memories. Jr High seriously feels like centuries ago. I miss everyone :) Love you blog!!

Michael S Johnson said...

I thought the name of your blog was "Big Girl You Are Beautiful" ...