Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 17

Day 17. I should be so much farther along in this! I'm a slacker :) So it's the day that I get to talk about my amazing family. We've been through alot. And we're definately stronger for it.


My family is definately unique. We are a blended family. (That always makes me think of a smoothie, and I don't know why haha) But I am 20 years old and I have a 5 year old sister and a 2 year old brother. It's the funnest and strangest thing ever. I always wanted siblings....and then I finally got some!




This is me and the mother. She is my rock and my biggest fan. I love her so much for the woman that she showed me how to be. For the mother that I want to be someday. We have definately had our fair share of challenges, but if she's taught me one thing, it's to trust that Heavenly Father will be there for us in our time of need. She's such a woman of faith and I'm so glad we have each other.













These are my amazing parents. They got married when I was 12. It's so weird to think that Gary has not been in my life for longer. He's the best dad anyone could ask for. And I'm so glad that I get to be his daughter. He has been a shoulder to cry on, and a friend to laugh my guts out with. I couldn't ask for a better example in my life.



My family may not be perfect, but I know they are there for me forever. And I love knowing that.