Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 15

Hey I'm halfway finished with my blog challenge! I know I've been slackin, but it seems like everything is coming at me fullspeed and I can't breathe.... So today is my favorite childhood show. I was never much of a cartoon watcher as a child. When my mom needed something to entertain me while she showered she put me in front of Regis and Kathy Lee or Oprah. I remember hearing the "Who's the Boss?" theme music and running from anyhere I was to sit in front of the T.V. But my all time favorite show as a kid was "Boy Meets World". I rememeber watching reruns all week and then on Fridays the new ones were on. I honestly don't know why I was so captivated by this one show...but I was. And still am :) xoxox, Lisha

2 comments:

Kelt said...

I love me some Topanga! (sp?) :)

Michael S Johnson said...

Who names their child Topanga? Honestly?! I tell ya.