Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 10

I am the worst at this whole "blog everyday" thing. But I'm trying. Life just gets in the way. So today is day 10 Your favorite place to eat. I LOVE MIMI'S CAFE! It's delicious. I mostly get to eat there for special occasions. Mostly for my birthday. But that just gets me sad because I won't be able to this year :/ But if I were home, that's where I would tell my mom I would want to go. I also had my high school graduation there. I love going out to dinner....mostly because when I go with my mom we almost always get dessert. Because why else would you go out to dinner? ;)


xoxo, Lisha

1 comment:

Hygge Man said...

I have found that if you pick a time--the same time every day, it makes it easier to write daily...just sayin' and I'm sorry if you weren't looking for advice. Keep writing!