Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Soulmates

I love getting to know people that you automatically click with. People you know will be in your life for a long time. I love calling these people friends :) I love laughing. I love inside jokes. I love soup. And I love nights. They are so L*Chaz! (Holla ;) I love my home and my friends here, but there is something exciting about starting a new chapter, with new soulmates. New memories to have. New laughs to laugh, hugs to hug.
Sometimes I think back to the people that aren't in my life anymore, and realize how much better off I am. EVERYTHING happens for a reason. And at the time we may not know why something didn't go our way, but in the end we have so much more than we had at the beginning. This life is meant to be enjoyed! Not just endured, right? So surround yourself with the people that make you want to be a better version of yourself. Be around people who make you feel beautiful and gorgeous.
Be you. Because guess what? YOU is just what I need ;)

7 comments:

Tanner Snow said...

Actually YOU are what I need!! <3 I love you!!

Michael S Johnson said...

I love all these things too! And I love you! love love love! 2011 is going to kick ass! :D

Jess said...

ummm . . . I'm sad that you're leaving me. But we can still be friends, right? OOOKKKAAYYY ;)

Kelt said...

I LOVE THIS!!! You're the best! :) And Michael, 2011 is definitely going to be the greatest!

LishKishBish said...

I'm glad you all loved it :)

Farrah Ann said...

I'm having Lisha withdrawls! I may just have to come get you with my bear hands! haha!! Love ya girl!

LishKishBish said...

Bahahaha Farrah! You make my day! :) I love you too!!!