Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hurry up and wait

Okay so this is supposedly the time in my life when I'm supposed to be having all of the fun a person can have, and have all the opportunities a person could ever want. But I feel like I'm running in place. Like I'm getting nowhere fast. Like the world is saying "LISHA MOVE IT!" and I'm standing there looking like an idiot!
I know where I want to be, where I should be. I want to be there everyday. I want to be busy and motivated. I want to do a cartwheel. ( Just seeing if you were paying attention because I don't really want to do a cartwheel.) I really do love life and have a passionate spirit, which is probably why this month is going to go by so slow. Because I know 2011 is just waiting for me to jump in and go. It's waiting for me to give it my all! And I'll probably look back and realize how good I had it right now. Patience never was my strong suit. What else is there to do? So I'll just pray that I can have the courage to savor every moment that I'm going to miss at home. And I'll pray too that I can survive the wonderful college experience waiting for me :)

Love, Lisha

1 comment:

Michael S Johnson said...

I'm not a patient person either. Hate waiting. HATE HATE HATE HATE!