Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh Canada

I'm in Canada eh?! I love it here. I love the smell. I love the gravy with the fries. I love the loonies and the toonies. I love the money that comes in all different colors. I love the way every one says "aboot". I love how at night you can go out on your front porch and look up and see a million stars.

I was born here and have been here every summer since I was about five to visit my family. I LOVE it, but am feeling so torn. I love my life in Utah, but I love the way people live here. So if there was someway to transport the people and things that I loved in Utah to Canada I would be on cloud 9! But alas....

So if you ever get the chance to go to Southern Alberta...GO!!! You won't regret it. Ooooh and tell me! Because I would love to go with you! :D

No comments: