Friday, October 22, 2010

Funny

Life is so funny sometimes. Well, ya know, a lot of the time. I'm so glad that I know there is a plan for me...bigger than the one I had for myself. I've learned in the last few weeks that when I really listen to my Savior it pays off big time...and in little ways too. I think that's the key. LOOKING for your blessings, not just waiting for the life altering ones to appear. More often than not, they DON'T! It's the little things that add up. I stopped one day and just thought about all of the things I'm lucky enough to have. Wonderful family that is super close, AMAZING friends, a warm bed, running water...etc.
I'm not saying that I never have bad days, because let's face it. Who doesn't? But You have to have the bad days to appreciate those days that you never want to end :) right? I'm not perfect...but have learned today that I am a Beautiful Mess

Until next time, Lisha

No comments: