Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy these days!


So it's been like a century since I blogged last and honestly, I missed it! I'm going to try and do it every other day! It's like therapy for me. So much has happened! Let's see if I can remember it all....

I have gone on Spring Break to DisneyLand with the Tanner and had so much fun I couldn't even see straight!
I turned 19! (Not too sure how I feel about that)
I officially have a 1 year old brother.
I have had blonde, red, and now Purple Fringe (bangs)
I checked my hours at school today and am at 1218!!!! (I need 2000)
My Tanner has moved to Orlando :/ I mean :) (Because I am being supportive and all)
I am still in LOVE with life and am currently trying this new thing where I get inspired by everything around me. So far? Not too shabby.
I am writing poetry whenever I get the chance.
I LOVE cutting hair!
My next career move is still undecided!
Last but not least, I am still currently....available ;)

I think that about covers it. I am trying so hard everyday to do what is right. At times, I'm not gonna lie it is really challenging!!! I am truly blessed to have AMAZING people by my side to help me through this crazy journey I call my life. :) I don't know what I would do without them.

Love, Lisha ;)

No comments: