Sunday, February 21, 2010

This crazy road

Sometimes I think I'm so sure about what I want out of life. I make every step with perfect grace and the universe takes over and it all turns out wonderful....then sometimes it doesn't. Hearts break, people walk away and all you're left with is you. You and God are all you can rely on. I'm so blessed to have great people surrounding me all of the time. I love my family and friends, they are such a support to me. People take things for granted, and I don't wanna be one of those people. Life is too short to not tell someone "I love you" or "I was thinking about you". Do it today. Right now. You never know when it's the last time. You never know where life may take you. ENJOY the ride! Dream like there is no tomorrow....laugh like no one can hear you. SMILE like it's going out of style.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Hey Lisha! Remember me haha cute blog :)