Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FuNnY vALeNtiNe

So Valentine's day is soooon! And I don't have a REAL Valentine...but can't wait for the day when I really do. I can't wait to find that someone who I think is so special that I never wanna lose them, and they feel the same way. That one person who I can't stop thinking about...that one person who holds my hand just because. I'm a hopeless romantic...can you tell? :) One day it'll happen, but until then I'll just wait. I'll make myself the best person I can be, wanting them to do the same. Have you ever thought about that? That somewhere on this planet, is someone walking around breathing, eating, dancing, writing...whatever, that is made just for you to love. I'm not convince that there is that ONE person for everyone, but there are people better suited for you than others. I do believe in soulmates....people who are so compatible it's kind of scary. That all they have to do is look at each other and know each other's thoughts. And I can't wait for the day when someone knows exactly what I'm thinking....without me saying a word :)

No comments: