Friday, January 29, 2010

Am I living up to my full potential?

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me.-Erma Brombeck

How wonderfully fulfilling that would be, to know that you had done everything to the best of your ability? That you shared your strengths and talents every chance you got. You developed the things you were struggling with and truly knew the meeting of humility. I try my hardest everyday to think about what I could be doing better, what can I do to help someone else today? It's so weird to be in your own little bubble, listening to the soundtrack of your life in your head when someone stops you and says "Thanks. You don't know how much that meant to me." When honestly I don't even know what I did! Sometimes I feel invisible. Like I can see everyone, and forget that I'm being watched. I'm being watched all the time, even when I don't really want to be. People look to see what the "mormon girl" does. It really does make me laugh because, I make so many mistakes!!! I'm not perfect by any means but it's funny to see girls at school reactions when I don't wanna get wasted over the weekend....
I sure hope that to someone I'm an example, a friend to those who need it, and a shoulder to cry on. I know life isn't always easy, but it's sure easier to deal with when someone is beside you knowing exactly what you feel like.

1 comment:

Kailee said...

Lisha! Hey, this is kailee...remember me? :) I looove your blog. It's way cute! And I liked your poetry that you posted a while ago too! :)