Friday, May 21, 2010

Peanut Butter


So I was a total flake I will admit it. In my post about the update on my life I forgot to include an amazing person that I have met and become amazing best friends with!!!! Her name is Arryn and seriously this girl is aMAHzing! We seriously just started talking one Thursday about 7 weeks ago and have been laughing our guts out ever since. We are like PB&J. (She's the pb, I'm the J) Arryn is amazingly talented and plays the French Horn among MANY MANY MANY others! She just got accepted into the Weber music program and I could not be more happy for her. :) She will do absolutely wonderful! In closing, (Sounds like a talk haha) I just want to thank her for her super fantastic friendship! It's so cool to find someone that you just click with :)

No comments: