Saturday, November 26, 2011

A year ago.

I was talking with my Best Friend Arryn on our excursion to St. George and we were discussing where we were a year ago. This year has gone by so FAST! But I tried to remember so here we go

A Year ago I:

was 19.
Had just finished beauty school and never wanted to do hair again!
Was getting ready For DisneyLand with my family :)
Was really bummed I couldn't start school Fall Semester
COULDN'T WAIT FOR SPRING SEMESTER TO START!!!

And then that semester did start. And it was so much different than this one. Good and bad reasons really. I know everything happens for a reason. And I happy that my friends are happy. Even though we're in different places and that sucks some days really bad. But then I remember that I'm blessed in so many ways. I also remember that I have friends everywhere I go.

And I'm thankful.

No comments: