Monday, October 3, 2011

As of late


As of late my life has been pretty hectic! Who knew the life of a stage manager was so crazy!!!! I've realized some things about myself in this whole process.

1. I never gave my previous stage managers enough credit.
2. I can't wait to get back ON stage.
3. I love the theater even more than I knew....

This show has tried my patience and my sanity, but I have come to love it. I'm ready for something new though. Something that challenges me in a new way.

In other news, I have the best friends in the world!!! I totes
got surprised on Saturday by My Michael and The Sterling!!! Best surprise ever :) They mean the world to me and I'm so stoked they got to see the show! AND ME!
Or maybe the best surprise was the Double Double burger from In-N-Out waiting on my doorstep as I got home.... ;)

Food For thought....




No comments: