Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Maybe it'll be okay

Yesterday the cast list for Romeo and Juliet went up. Yesterday I walked to the theater and legit thought it was the longest walk of my life. Yesterday I found my name on that list, but not the part I wanted.
For a split second I thought that I had a chance to do something that was unexpected. (Which I don't think should be unexpected...) Yesterday I was super bitter, because in my mind, we had the chance to do something incredible. Something different. Yesterday I was feeling so mediocre. Incredible average.

And then I realized...
It's going to be okay. I got the part of the nurse. AND IT'S FANTASTIC! Today I'm stoked! Today I'm excited to start rehearsals. I'm excited for this cast, because I think everyone is gonna be so wonderful together. Today it'll be okay. It's going to be a great production, and I'm so grateful for this opportunity. Thank you to all of you who congratulated me. I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for :)

Let's rock it!

xoxo, Lisha

1 comment:

Michael S Johnson said...

You ARE going to be amazing! I'm so proud of you! :D <3<3<3<3