Tuesday, July 19, 2011

These people

I love when smiles are genuine. I love when people love you for you. I love when you find someone that you know you were meant to meet. I love when you can think of one word that might be associated with an inside joke you have with someone and you just burst out laughing no matter what you are doing.

I love that all of the sentences above apply to these people. They are some of the greatest friends I've ever had...and probably will have. And I know we're all going our separate ways, but somehow I know it will be okay. I hate that I'm getting teary just typing this...But I just wanted to let these people know how much they mean to me.

To My Michael: Thank you for teaching me how to be talented. That it's okay to just sit and think and be alone with my thoughts sometimes. Thank you for loving me and making me laugh. Thank you for being one of my very first friends in Price, America.

To Farrah: Thank you for teaching me that kindness is possible. You have one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. Your compassion for others is truly an example to me. Thank you for that very first night in the penguin room. My life was forever changed :)

To Grandpa Kelty: Thank your teaching me that sleep is important. Bahaha! Just kidding ;) Thank you for teaching me to be patient, and that wonderful things take time. Thank you for letting me see you just as you are. And thank you for thinking that I'm beautiful. All the time.

To Sterling: Thank you for teaching me that there is more than one way to do things. Thank you for teaching me that it's so important to have a passion for whatever I choose to do. You blow my mind!!! (Get a load of you! :))

I know I am only me because of the wonderful examples I have in my life. I have the best friends/family anyone could ask for. I'm truly blessed.

2 comments:

Michael S Johnson said...

Tears. I hate goodbyes. But I suppose this isn't goodbye. I love you so much! I can't wait to see what amazing adventures the five of us embark on!

LishKishBish said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!