Friday, May 13, 2011

a perhaps monologue one day

And you know I feel the same way. I feel oddly connected to you. And I don't mean like that my wrist is connected to your kneecap, I mean that I feel like I've known you for a long time. And you feel like home. And happiness. And good things. And I'm wondering why you weren't in my life sooner. Or even why you're here now. Why I deserve you. And then I remember it's because God loves me. He loves us. Everyone. And he brought us together to recognize the good and to fix the bad. I feel like our sames are the thing that unites us. And are differents are really just sames in disguise. Because I believe that under all the stuff that makes us....us, we're alot more similar than we realize. We're never alone. But I know that I feel so alone sometimes. And then I see a text from you, or a someone else and I realize. I am never alone. Or at night when it's just perfect un-jacket weather and I'm standing outside alone, I look up. And God is there again. And so are those stars that we named each other after. Then suddenly

I'm home again.

2 comments:

Kelt said...

Did you write this!? BEAUTY!!!

LishKishBish said...

Sure did :)