Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 24



Day 24 I'm almost done!!! Today is a photo of something that means alot to you. And while I was racking (Wracking?) my brain to all of the millions of things that are important to me, I realized one thing that I couldn't live without. And that is my friends. My best friends. Those people that talk to me just to talk to me. Who love me because I am Lisha. I'm irreplaceable. Being a yellow personality (Read the color code!) I tend to make "Best" friends easily. I like to be close to people. And I do that. I'm also one of those people that if we don't talk for awhile, but come in contact again, We tend to pick up right where we left off. And that works for me.


I honestly have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I thank my Heavenly Father for each of you every day. And I hope I know who you are (because there are alot of you) :). I hope you know that because of who you are, I am who I am today. And I love you for it.






1 comment:

Michael S Johnson said...

I find it funny that the picture states that true friends are hard to come by, yet you talk in the blog about how many friends you have. Is that hinting that some of us aren't true????? lol

just givin you a hard time, love. :]