Monday, May 4, 2009

FREAKING OUT!!!


Okay...well there are a few reasons that I'm freaking out. Let's start from the begining! I picked up my cap and gown last week!!!! I can hardly believe it that exactly a month from today I will have graduated high school! I also can't believe that I am auditioning to speak at graduation.... who talked me into that one????

It's just all going to fast, and while I want it to be over there are some aspects of my life that I don't want to ever leave me! I love all of my friends and wish the best for them. I want the social part of high school to be with me always, but I know that it can't be. I want all play and no work! ;) But I know that my life, in alot of ways is just begining....and while I'm excited, I'm just a little bit nervous for whatever life it "all about".


Oh and I'm donating plasma in like an hour!!! AHHHHHHHHH.....

2 comments:

Ali Miller said...

OH FREAK OUT - IT IS HARD CORE!! OH and SOOOOOOO AWESOME!! You just gotta go to college, WAY TO MUCH FUN TO BE HAD even if you take theatre, or art classes, or communication classes - YOU WOULD BE AN AWESOME DJ!!

Jaron said...

aaahhhhhhh its less than a month away! i can't beleive it! I really hope you get to speak