Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's been a minute

So I have been checking my blog everyday for some reason, hoping something exciting will happen. I'm not really sure why I was relying on others for my entertainment...but it kind of worked. Every time I went to write something, I would read someone else's blog and not want to write because theirs was so good. Backwards, I know.

Nothing much is going on in my little college life. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. I decided I'm going to Utah State in the Fall and feel really good about that decision. I think there's so many positives about that, I can't really go wrong :). I'm in a new show called "The School For Scandal" that I'm really excited about. It's going to be a blast! And this next week is Spring Break. Holler.

xoxox, Lisha

2 comments:

Jessa Love said...

i love you. you make me excited.

Samantha Rich said...

Come to Logan again soooon! Such a cute blog