Tuesday, January 18, 2011

REALLY?!

Okay so I'm in my second week here at beautiful USU-CEU and I'm kind of in love with it. I'm really lucky to have such wonderful friends already who have greatly touched my life more than they know. I love that with them there is no drama and I can talk to them about anything. :)

But why are there some people who can't stand to see others happy? That have to bring others down to make themselves feel better. Why can't we be honest without hurting someone's feelings. I try to answer this on a daily basis. I've only come up with one answer. YOU CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY! I've tried, and I have failed.

I'm the type of person that wants everyone to like me. But I realized the other day that I would rather be disliked for being real, that loved for being fake. I can't stand it. I think we should all learn to take constructive criticism for what it is...CONSTRUCTIVE. It isn't meant to hurt feelings or to backstab. It's meant to be a tool to use to make yourself better.

I love my life and I love each and every one of you that have been in it. I'm truly blessed Stay Beautiful :) You know I will!

xoxo, Lisha

No comments: