Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I'm just the best friend. The one everyone can talk to. I don't even mind! I love having best friends to talk to about anything. To have those inside jokes with. The ones who laugh for no reason, but to laugh. But once in awhile, I would like to be the leading lady. The pretty one. The one who gets noticed. I wanna be the one someone gets nervous around, who stumbles over his words. Whose lips were meant to say my name. And you know what?

I don't think it's that huge of a request. To be noticed, that is. To have someone want us the way we want them.

I'm not saying this is all that I focus on, because it isn't. I have a life! But when everyone around is in like with someone, it gets me thinking.

When is it my turn?

xoxox, Lisha

3 comments:

Michael S Johnson said...

Lisha, I promise you that your time to be "leading lady" will come. There isn't a doubt in my mind that there is someone out there who will feel exactly what you are describing. You are such an amazing, beautiful, talented woman. I believe it is scientifically impossible for an amazing person like you to remain the "best friend" forever. Your time will come. And when that time comes, you can count on me being YOUR best friend.

I love you. Keep being golden.
MJ

ps. You STILL make my day, everyday. <4

Tanner Snow said...

Lisha... I think I'm your best friend, and you are mine! When we both go out, we are unstoppable! We are the hottest duo team since... Batman and Robin? (Are they hott?) Anyway I think that if you haven't met said woozy when he meets you boy yet... you will very soon! You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met! One of the strongest influences for good in my life! I don't know what I would do with out you! I love you so much! Stay the same! Never Change!

I Love you more than Michael!! :-)

<3 <4 <5 :-)

Tanner Snow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.